First things first ... this year has been a doozy, huh? Let's just get this out of the way - I mean - how can you talk about 2016 without mentioning a few things:
- that insane election
- the loss of a gazillion musical icons
- the recent passing of Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher)
- the subsequent passing of her mother, Debbie Reynolds, the very next day
- the Cubs winning the world series
- and lastly, Chewbacca Mom (if you haven't seen this. Watch now. You are welcome)
Most of that list tugs at the heart strings. Wouldn't you agree?
If you are like most of the country you may welcome 2017 with open arms. Perhaps you've set a fresh list of goals, a strict new workout routine, a newly picked stack of books to read or an experimental new cooking style. But for a quick sec, we would like to say a big THANK YOU to 2016.
At the beginning of the year we set out to accomplish some pretty big goals and we did it! A few of the goals we set and achieved were:
- Migrated to state of the art cloud hosting environment
- Introduced an Incident Tracking module to the Vitals Software Suite
- A focus on developing solutions that have the greatest impact to our clients bottom line, resulting in reductions in admin overhead, increased staff satisfaction and retention
- With the help of our clients, we developed dozens of interfaces to best-in-class technologies
- Welcomed new operators increasing the numbers of residents we serve to 50,000
- Now fully integrated with SiteStaff, Lift Media, Clock Medical
- Trained countless associates to ensure efficiency when using the Vitals platform
- All support tickets were resolved 14.8 hours faster than others in our industry
Here at Vitals we are a small ship but we are mighty. With less than 10 employees we work tirelessly to provide you with top notch customer service, a software that is 100% customizable, and a culture that is laid back and dog friendly. Let's admit it, dogs really do make the best co-workers.
We put in the time day in and day out because it allows us to work with the smartest, most caring people this industry has to offer. Providing a product that allows you to do your job efficiently and effectively is our main focus.
As this year comes to a close we want to thank you for the opportunity to grow as a business. It's because we work with true innovators like you that make us successful. We are excited to head into 2017 with every single Vitals Partner and it is truly our pleasure to help you serve more than 50,000+ residents in the US and Canada.
What you can expect from Vitals in 2017, is to "Pay it Forward" with continuous integration partnerships and communication that is insightful, helpful, useful and fun. Be on the look out for "VitalSigns". This monthly communication is where we will share:
- innovations with integrations
- new features
- essential tips and tricks
- best practices amongst top performing operators
- sales trends to keep your building occupied
- account management best practices
- funny jokes and silly cat videos (because you can never watch too many cat videos)
All joking aside, we are serious about software and providing you with the best user experience around. If there are things we can do to help enhance your user experience, please let us know. We are ultimately here to serve you so you can serve others.
From everyone here at Vitals, Thank You for a fantastic 2016. We know that 2017 will be even better!